by Michelle Sutton
Annie is a people-pleaser. She has lived all her life doing whatever someone told her to do simply because she wanted to please people. Because of this she rarely has troubles, so her life is pretty much picture perfect. However, one night, all of this changes. Annie's world is thrown entirely upside down and she must find what she's been missing her whole life. Annie must find what can heal her, as well as everyone around her, from the inside.
This book was actually difficult for me to read. A lot of action happened within the first 65 pages, and it continued throughout the book. Multiple times while reading, I found myself putting the book down so that my head could stop spinning. Michelle Sutton has captured how a person thinks and reacts to devastating events well. it's NOT about ME is a good book, but I would only recommend it to mature readers due to some of the content.
Book provided by the author.
Looks good :) ...the post, I mean, *grin*
ReplyDelete